Thursday 15 December 2011

The bunny army...

Well I have made another creature out of remnants - apparently it looks like a floral ghost!!  It is floral fabric with sequins for buttons and felt eyes....a bit creepy apparently!  But on the plus side it does look neater than attempt number one!!!

I feel my progress is making good progress - I purchased another book today by EIthne Farry as I liked her other book 'Yeah I made it myself!' and will give me some more tips and inspiration. Going to Franklins tomorrow to have a looksy at the 'stuff' and see what tickles my fancy - how exciting!

I think I may need to indulge in making some good old fashioned xmas decorations for the tree tomorrow.  Yay, Christmas!! And sewing - I cannot wait until my skills are more developed so I can make lots of pretty things!!

Bye for now!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment